Denna sida har flyttat HIT!
Rigid Body Dynamics, Second Course (TMME19)
- Lars Johansson
- AIM OF COURSE
- To develop the knowledge of rigid body dynamics to a level where the motion as a function of time of a rigid body in three dimensions can be analyzed and solved, with the aid of a computer.
- Basic courses in Algebra, Calculus and Mechanics.
- The course is given as a series of lectures and computer sessions. The examination is in the form of computer assignments, using Matlab.
- COURSE CONTENTS
- Coordinate transformations, Coriolis' equation, moment of momentum, the inertia tensor, inertial systems, the equations of motion, the Euler angles, the Euler parameters, applications such as gyroscopic instruments.
- Wiesel, W.E., Spaceflight Dynamics, 3. ed., Aphelion 2010. Older editions can also be used. It is possible to follow the course using careful lecture notes.
- Computer assignments.
- MORE INFORMATION
- The detailed course information for the 2014 course is found here. A short MATLAB manual is found at the homepage for the course Multibody Dynamics and Robotics.
Page responsible: Lars Johansson
Last updated: 2015-01-11