Events and activities
Here you can find some short information (often including pictures) on former events and activities held here at the Division of Mechanics.
- 20 December 2011. Magnus Hofwing, nailing his dissertation. "Robustness Analysis of Residual Stress in Castings". Pictures
- 19 September 2008. Niclas Wiker defended his PhD thesis Optimization in Continuum Flow Problems. Pictures
- 29 February 2008. Johan Magnusson presented his licentiate thesis Neuro Mechanical Networks - The concept and optimal design.
- 19 October 2007. Erik Gustafsson presented his licentiate thesis
Optimization of castings by using Surrogate Models.
- 26 March 2007. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Tobias Olsson.
The thesis, Soft Tissue Mechanics with Emphasis on Residual Stress Modeling, was
successfully defended on April 13, 2007.
- 2 March 2007. Carl-Johan Thore presented his master thesis Pressure Estimation in the Systemic Arteries using a Transfer Function.
- 26 February 2007. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Peter Schmidt.
The thesis, Computational Models of Adhesively Bonded Joints, was
successfully defended on March 16, 2007.
- 27 October 2006. Niclas Wiker presented his licentiate thesis Topology Optimization in Fluid Flow Problems, see abstract.
- 11 May 2006. Inuaguration of L2BM, the Linköping
Laboratory for Computational Biomechanics and Mechanobiology.
More information about L2BM.
- 26 April 2006. Testing a pressure transducer.
- 12 December 2005. The official lecture of Niclas Strömberg for the title of Docent.
- 4 May 2005. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Jonas Stålhand.
The thesis was successfully defended on June 9, 2005.
- 6 April 2005. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Mikael Thellner.
The thesis was successfully defended on April 29, 2005.
- August 2004. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Harald Fredricson.
The thesis was successfully defended on 9 September 2004.
- October 2003. The creation by chainsaw of
a sculpture to commemorate the 30 year anniversary of the Female Mechanical
Engineering Students Union.
- March 2003. The official posting of the PhD thesis of Peter Ireman.
The thesis was successfully defended on April 23, 2003.
- 3-4 June 2002. The 5th European Workshop on Aircraft Design Education
was held in Linköping. The homepage of the group is found
Pictures (from the conference dinner at the Swedish Airforce Museum)
- May 2002. The flight tests of the flapping wing aircrafts built in the LiTH:e Flax project.
- 23 August 2001. The Division of Mechanics outing.
- 11-13 June 2001. Svenska Mekanikdagarna 2001. Ulf Edlund talks at the dinner about the worlds fastest turboprop, the SAAB 2000. Pictures
- November 2000. The dissertation of Peter Christensen.
- Spring 2000. The first flight of the Local Hawk. Pictures
- 1 April 2000. The university's "Open House" activity.
- 9-10 February 2000. The ICM Workshop on Optimization in Solid and Fluid Mechanics held here in Linköping.
- 5-7 August 1996. The Euromech Colloquium 351: Systems with Coulomb Friction,
held in Vadstena near Linköping.
- 18 December 1995. The doctoral thesis defence by Joakim Petersson.
Page responsible: Foo Bar
Last updated: 2015-10-07